Thursday, December 17, 2015

Fernet Branca No6 - dropped seeds


 Hi everyone, it's my progress before christmas. In this time I have experience with vegetation, actually it's just trees. Because in this place Argentina, I have complicated and specific trees configuration, and no chance to get reference instantly. I decided make it by my self, and you know, result is not bad. I make my first low poly full 3D tree models. Now I have 7 or 8 difference of them... All looks pretty good, so I try not lose a lot time, with more different variation and can move forward. Need to place, right all tree and tree walls, next will bush and grass. And after that last phase, will models from rally equipments and so on.
 Feel, in game, very well and FPS still is high, so I'm go forward...
That's all now, see you next time - PEACE


3 comments: